Re: darkest night of the year

amy

> Not to take off from the seriousness of the situation, it's extremely
> sad... I pray for the families. But I do have a small question. From
> my understanding flying on a Concorde is extremely expensive... do I
> understand that correctly? And if so are your families/friends that
> well off? (you don't have to answer the latter question)

it is expensive. they are not rich. when my grama died, him being the
oldest son (my uncle) the house. he sold it and got some money. translate
it into deutschmarks. pair that with his life savings... it was enough to
go on an extra-special trip thing. not to be rude or anything, but that
question (although i don't mind answering it) is a little... off.

> And I got more sad news today... a friends son, 20 years old, was
> killed in a mountain accident. Really brings you to wondering about
> life sometimes.
>
> Amy

sorry to hear that.

rhys
--
Not all who wander are lost. JRR Tolkein