Re: darkest night of the year

> it into deutschmarks. pair that with his life savings... it was enough to
> go on an extra-special trip thing. not to be rude or anything, but that
> question (although i don't mind answering it) is a little... off.

As I said in the beginning not to take away from the seriousness... it was
an honest question and I am sorry that I offended you, if I did. and I
expected that people would think it was an 'off' question. but it was an
honest question.

I was surprised to hear that someone was concerned about loved ones becuase
simply put, I don't have anyone that I know that could afford to go on the
Concorde....

Again, not to take away from what happened... I was merely surprised.

Amy