Re: tor-e

> > did
> > have some musical interests before OTR, I listened to a lot of
> > oldies,
> > 10,000 Maniacs, They Might Be Giants, U2, REM, Bob Dylan, and Don
> > Fransisco( anyone remember him?).
> >

> 'Scuse me, sir, but dem ain't oldies.  Chuck Berry, Beach Boys, Pat
> Boone, Ella Fitzgerald...now dem's oldies.

Now a short leson in grammer.  This response would make sense if I had
typed, "oldies: 10,000 Maniacs, They Might Be Giants,..."  Instead, I
typed, "oldies, 10,000 Maniacs..."  Does everyone see the difference.  I
don't mean this to sound mean, but as I was typing, I thought that maybe I
should clarify, but then I thought well they're all otr fans, so they
should have at least part of a braain on their shoulders.  No offense, K.

Steve