RE: Before otr...

you mean there were other bands before OtR?  no way!!!  i thought they were
the begining and the end, the alpha and the omega of the musical world.
from what i understand, they were the second coming, no strike that, the
first coming of the musical messiah,  the one constant since before the
first monocellular organism dared to rise from the primordial soup, the one
monolith that towered above all when the first primate set his feet on level
ground, the one grand miracle that men in bear skin loincloth stared up in
awe.  hell, they are the one shining beacon of light since the Big Bang that
started it all.  before OtR indeed...

kyle