Re: Before otr...

Thanks for posting this.  I was gonna jump in and say something similar,
but you beat me to it.  Didn't stop me though, did it?
I don't apologize for anything I listen to or did in the past.  If I
enjoyed it then I enjoyed it, even if it's on a superficial level.
When I was in Junior High my siblings and I had the Tony Difranco album
that had 'Heartbeat It's a Lovebeat' on it.  Too much fun!  I would give
my grandmother's eye teeth for a copy of that album.  No apologies.
Yep, that's me.  Over the edge...controversial...You can't keep up with
me, baby!

Hanging like the colors on a blind man's clothes...

Kelvin