Re: Linford concert

> Hi everyone,
>
> I do have a question.  In the past they've performed a song, I think it
> was called "Blue River"(?).  Do any recorded versions of that song exist?
>
> Bill Keith
> --
> Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools

It's "Little Blue River". It's one of my favorite OtR songs. It was first
done live in '95. It has the distinction of being left off of four
records, yet is still occasionlly done live. A seven minute version was
supposed to be on the record that was supposed to come out last fall
before the Virgin/Back Porch thing happened. The only recordings out there
are bootlegs.

Jeff