Linford concert

Hi everyone,

Its a pleasure to join the Over the Rhine List.  I've been a fan for the
past few years and enjoyed reading over the list summaries on their
website.

I had a chance to check them out twice this weekend.  Their show at the
Ark in Ann Arbor was totally dazzling.  Adding Chris on bass was a very
nice touch.  I really enjoyed hearing all the new music. Looks like the
new album will be quite good.

I do have a question.  In the past they've performed a song, I think it
was called "Blue River"(?).  Do any recorded versions of that song exist?

I should also mention:  Linford will be doing a solo concert, a mix of
solo piano and poetry.  It will be Sept. 1, 2000, 8pm, at Trinity House
Theatre in Livonia MI.  (734-464-6302).  Tickets are $10 and can be
reserved by calling the theatre.  The address is 38840 West Six Mile
Livonia MI 48152

Bill Keith
--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools