Re: at random

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:22:43 -0400 Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com>
writes:

> Wait a second?  Are you trying to tell me that Peter Gabriel is a
> lesbian?

Well, it's kind of hush-hush.  Remember the lesbain chick on The Real
World (yeah, I know -which one...).  I think it was Boston.  Anyway, her
name was Genesis.  Are you seeing the connection?...

> Also.  Who's Fleetwood Mac?  Isn't that the band John Schlitt sang
> for
> before Petra?  Didn't they sing Crocodile Rock and Dancing Queen and
> Stayin' Alive?

Dude, You keep confusing the Mac with the Bay City Rollers.  I've warned
you about that.

  #2) Hanging out in the bandroom
> after school one day and hearing a couple of guys play "Jump" by Van
> Halen on keyboard and drums...
> Maybe now I wish it had been a better song.

You mean it's not?  My favorite part is when they sing "If you wanna
steal my kisses in the night..."  Those Van Halen sisters are cool!

> Not that I spent a lot of time in the Christian Bookstore.  That
> would be
> creepy.

You're telling me!
Oh, wait a minute...I'm supposed to be offended by that.
...Nah...

>  Jeff Buckley,

I swear, if I were prone to idolatry, I'd worship the ground that boy
walked on.

hlp

Kelvin