Re: NOTHING in comparison!

I definitely know what you mean....I constantly find myself picking up an
OtR disc when there's so much good stuff lying around, Sarah Brightman,
VOL, Fiona.  It's especially wierd for me b/c I'm an associate music
buyer at a Christian bookstore and we always get tons of pre-releases, or
cheap discs, but I often turn them down b/c I know all I'll listen to is
OtR...man, I haven't been able to get ahold of Besides yet!  Is that
something that's still exclusively through Rhinelanders (which I'm not a
member of), or could one pick that up at the local indie record store?
I'm hoping it's the latter of these....Stay true, and go play outside.
	Mari