Re: IKEA and Schuba's

>Hello all...
>So I was at IKEA yesterday, and I saw a nice young man wearing the OTR
>little boy shirt.  I told him "Hey, nice shirt..." but I didn't have time
>to chat.  I don't suppose that nice young man is on the list.....is he???
>
>Also, anyone going to see OTR at Schuba's on the 21st?  I am interested to
>hear all these new songs people keep talking about...
>
>Jan

i want the shirt with the man from patience on the front.  anybody know
where i can get it?  i tried ebay.  i'd be willing to do some trading and
bartering.  i'll possibly give 2 or 3 of my old wisdom teeth which i saved
(man, that oral surgeon had good valium), and possibly some of my delicious
basted eggs on toast.  i make 'em nearly every morning.  i'd even be willing
to throw in an old Petra tape i stumbled accross the other day.  just say
the word, man.

yes, i'll be at the show in chi-town.

brian

"there's a call for lagato, but i'm stuck in stuccato."