Mary Lydia Ryan

Hello all!

This past weekend I was able to attend a concert of a neat little Seattle
performer, Mary Lydia Ryan and just thought I would put her web address on
here so you all can check her out at marylydiaryan.com.

I'm not a very good reviewer, but she is a wonderful piano player/vocalist
that writes all her own music and has her own little style... It's a Sarah
McLachlin/Tori Amos type sound. Very appealing and VERY catchy, but like I
said, I'm not the greatest reviewer so please check her out for yourself it
will be worth it! She has two albums out, the latest is "Diaphanous."