Jack Sightings

Jack Henderson has been sighted milling around the Cincinnati area in his big
white beast of a car with guitars and amps filling it to the brim. He will be
teaming up with Jay Bolotin tonight at The Volk.

Jack will make a guest appearance and play 6 original songs. The show starts
at 8pm. The Volk is located at:
214 E 14th St
Cincinnati OH 45202

Come on out for an evening show, drop in and say "Hello."

In other OTR news, more confirmed concert dates are trickling in. Once we
gather more info we will spread the word.

Also, check out the website for this month's MP3 of the Month! Let us know
what you think.