Re: well i might disintegrate into thin air if you'd like...

someone wondered what we all did for a living.

i guess i could consider myself a full time job searcher / housewife now,
although i have a promising interview today.

after a few years selling books and toy here and there i decided that i
wasn't going to work retail anymore. during the search for a new job i
somehow got sidetracked and left my decent paying toystore management job
for a lesser paying job homemade soap store management job. (still retail,
of course.) less than a month later, they eliminated my position. i'm not
trying to sound bitter or anything, i just hope i find something soon
because i'm not very good at housewife.

love,
shauna
(who just tore a shoeshine buffing brush thing away from max the poodle.
now he's eating a coathanger.)