Re: well i might disintegrate into thin air if you'd like...

I am a full-time science research library staff member, and a
part-time campus minister with Worldwide Discipleship Association,
working towards going full-time with the later as soon as support is
raised.  I'm also a writer, and the lead vocalist of Set on Edge.
That's what I do, since the question was asked.

others?

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
http://www.wdausa.org/
http://soe.pair.com
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
 to gain what he cannot lose." -- Jim Elliot
NOW PLAYING;  Denison Witmer - SAFE AWAY, The Violet
Burning - I AM A STRANGER IN THIS PLACE.