RE: Kelvin & Violet Burning

Title: RE: Kelvin & Violet Burning

Oh, and the Violet Burning was just amazing. Their new stuff is a little
more electronic but their latest album is kind of a best of just that they
only chose songs Michael considers praise songs and they rerecorded them with
a mellower sound. I bought it right away. The show was great. I like how
they look like those big rock stars but don't act like stars at all. Michael
spoke a little prayer in the beginning and a blessing in the end and didn't
say much more during the concert. I met him later and he's REALLY a nice
guy...

Peace...

Tobi (:

What is the title of their new CD?  I have the self titled one and a Sunny Day Roses that are both great.

Michael