Re: Jack Sightings

Anybody who made it to this show care to fill the rest of us in on how it
was?  Does ol' Gordy have his new album together yet?

cheers,
Jon

np:  VOL -- Killing Floor (just got it -- my first "real" VOL album.  Dig
it.)

And I wondered how the same moon over this Chinatown fair
Could look down on Illinois, and find you there
                        ~ Tom Waits, Shore Leave