Re: Re: Has anyone heard?

On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 06:47:48 -0400 Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> wrote:

--as for my brother's mother... i've seen their album
before, but never listened... i remember it had a
blue, cloudy-looking cover with an angel (or
something) floating on it.  circa 1996?  as for their
sound, i have no idea...--

Hey, I've got that cd!  I think I listened to it once.  As I recall, it wasn't bad but was nothing groundbreaking.  I do remember that they had a female vocalist.