Re: Re: Has anyone heard?

>On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 06:47:48 -0400 Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
>wrote:
>
>--as for my brother's mother... i've seen their album
>before, but never listened... i remember it had a
>blue, cloudy-looking cover with an angel (or
>something) floating on it.  circa 1996?  as for their
>sound, i have no idea...--

Then Kelvin added:
>Hey, I've got that cd!  I think I listened to it once.  As I recall, it
>wasn't bad but was nothing groundbreaking.  I do remember that they had a
>female vocalist.

I have the album also and listen to it every now and then. It's got some
cool tunes.

It is called "Deeper than Skies" and was recorded 1995 on 5minutewalk.

The woman singing is Jaime Eichler. She has a fragile voice, somewhat
similar to Innocence Mission's Karen Peris. The music though is more alt
pop/rock, sort of typical for the mid 90s.

Andy Prickett played guitars and produced together with Jaime.

The late Gene Eugene recorded, mixed the album and played Organ an sang
bgvs.

Mark

np Sixpence - Beautiful Mess