Re: Re: good music bad music

On Fri, 12 May 2000 15:00:39 -0400 Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> wrote:

--why limit yourself to top 40 in looking for music--

Once again - I don't.  If I look at the current top 40 I may actually have only heard 10-15 songs, and most of that is probably from spending time with students.  I also enjoy a lot of stuff that ain't pretty, stuff that causes my wonderful co-worker to say "That's noise!  He's screaming at me!"  I think I was only saying what I think everyone else is saying (I think): There is a place for everything.  The only things that should be nuked is really stupid marketing and the music created for and by that marketing.