Re: Small mind, will post, and post, and post ad nauseum

ok, you fanatics,  did i or did i not say i like their music, just their
older stuff,  i know i said it, because i was there when it happened.   so i
think they are not as good as they used to be, so what, why don't we all
whine about it.  cry me a fucking river.

the hair, i didn't like it, my sense of aesthetics was somewhat offended.
hey,  i admit it, i like beautiful women.  some more than others,  and i
hate it when they just let themselves go or not look their best when they
could easily fix it, especially when performing in a public venue.   call me
vain, i know i am,  and i look at myself in mirror more than the average
guy,  too.  sometimes, i even flex in front of it.  boo-hoo.

kyle

--

"i fart in your general direction...your mother was a hamster and your
father smelt of elder berries..."