Re: Havipalooza - OtR at Malone College

I believe all of the origional members went to Malone.  They played in a
band called the Introduction at the time.  I could be wrong, but I think the
last time any of them played Malone was when the 3 guys joined Servant.  The
Introduction opened for Servant and the guys played both sets.  The show was
for Malone's homecoming, but the show was actually at a local high school.

My strangest memory of those days is of the Introduction playing my
homecoming.  Lindford brought an ironing board to sit his keyboard on!  Ah,
memories.........

I will be at the Malone show.  How could I miss it - I have been driving to
Akron (30 min) and Cleveland (1 hr) to see them for years.  This show is 5
MINUTES FROM HOME!!!!

By the way, does anyone know if it is being recorded by anyone?  I would
love to trade for a copy (or any other good OTR shows that are out there).
Craig & Sharon Butler
ICQ# 12863201
http://members.xoom.com/the_butlers/

The Vigilantes of Love Bootleg Page