No OtR -- NEW Music Recommendation

Okay. You know me and my tastes in music... Here's another recommendation.

If you're an OCTOBER PROJECT alumnus (hey Nikki!), or have never heard of
them, you might want to check out NOVEMBER PROJECT
(www.novemberproject.com). It's Julie & Emil from October Project with a
compelling new band and singer.

They've got a 5 song CD out (which I just received), and it's QUITE nice.
Two songs are available, in MP3 format, on the website. I _MAY_ be able to
convince Jeremy to let me make one more song from the CD available to you,
the special people, of the Over The Rhine list... We'll see. 8-)

This CD is a good purchase, folks. And a band to watch.

If you purchase the CD, tell Jeremy that I said hello. He's a heck of a
nice guy...

---