Havipalooza - OtR at Malone College

Okay....I've dug up some details...

Turns out my friend Karen IS the one who's been the brain behind this whole
thing.

April 29th, 2000
Malone College - in the cafeteria
Concerts start at 7:00
3 student bands opening (2 of which have released CD's)
OtR comes on at 9-9:30 playing at least 90 minutes of music (a full show
Karen said)

$8 for non-students---all proceeds go to OtR. Interesting that some of the
present or maybe past (I don't really know) members of OtR are alumni and
they've NEVER played Malone, at least nothing since graduating.

I told Karen I'd try to advertise as much as possible. She's concerned about
turn-out and hasn't been able to advertise as much as she had hoped.  Sounds
like it'll be a fun time.

I know I wanna go. Anyone else?

Lara