theft and longing

hello to everyone.

kyle, i know i didn't mention chuck in the last e-mail, but i have to in this
one.

while chuck was down at school last night taking a final, his car was
professionally broken into, the cd stereo i bought him last summer stolen.
they also stole my cd folder, which had about 50 cds in it.

my question to all of you is this:
if you see any copies of _eve_ (with or without booklets...i still have the
booklets), _besides_, _twhf_ or _darkest night of the year_, can you please
let me know?  other cds that were stolen that i will definitely be looking to
replace are:
october project _october project_ and _falling further in_
the story  _grace in gravity_ and _the angel in the house_
bernadette peters _live at carnegie hall_
and glad  _the accapella collection_

if anyone has any information on used cd stores that might have any of this
stuff, please let me know.  thanks a bunch.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka