Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #136

Hey, I got the new 'journeys' cd with over the rhine's 'all i need is
everything.' It's a pretty good mix.  Sinead O'Connor, Peter Gabriel, John
Lennon, crowded house and a bunch of other good artists.  Highly
reccommended.  I got mine at Walmart, so I think you can get it just about
anywhere.
Tiffany