Re: REV: Vigilantes of Love, 4/19

Dan writes:

> I mean, what happened to all of those new songs that they
>  played at the Canal Street shows in March 1999?  Those
>  two shows were the only times I've heard "The World Can
>  Wait" and "It's Never Quite What It Seems" in concert.
>  They haven't even brought out their new(er) stuff like
>  "Toledo/Tumbleweeds" or "Moth" in a while... at least it
>  doesn't seem like it... hmm...

I think we'd all agree that OtR needs to start mixing things up a bit more.
One small item in their defense though, they did play "It's Never Quite What
It Seems" at both of their Seattle shows a month or two ago.  As I remember
the March '99 Canal Street shows though, "The World Can Wait" and "The Needle
And The Bruise" were both better than "It's Never Quite What It Seems".  It
would be nice to hear those songs again one of these days.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Trespassers William - "Anchor"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky