Re: the list is dancing

In a message dated 4/13/00 11:03:01 AM Central Daylight Time, howe.38 at osu_edu
writes:

<<
 i know, i am sorry.  i was going to, but then i found myself with my head up
 my anal cavity, and couldn't drive as a result.  currently still endeavoring
 to extract myself, but its an uphill battle in a low traction environment ;)

 kyle

Sounds to me like you've got yourself all turned around up there good buddy.
Try driving the other way.....

Yuk! I don't want to ever have that image in my head again thank you very
much.

Kevin