waterdeep

>>np: waterdeep - sink or swim
>
>wow, dan, someone else knows waterdeep.  sink or swim is a
>Christian album i can stomach, though i don't care for alot
>of what they do.  i've seen them in concert twice.  love
>the acoustic oriented songs. . .

yeah, i saw them at last years' cornerstone fest and picked up
the cd... them, caedmon's call, and jars of clay (sarah jahn
was cool too, but what ever happened to her?) are about the
only xian bands i like.  most other stuff sold mainly in xian
stores is worthy of staying *far away* from. some of the cds
in my collection have xian band members, but are usually sold
eslewhere or independently.  i don't buy like that on purpose,
it just happens.

for those of y'all who wear fannie packs,
Dan

np: ben folds five - naked baby photos

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/