Re: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?

Hi.

>My fellow followers of Over the Rhine,
>
>(I use these words pretty loosely.)

And everything I say will be used against me.

Hey, I just read that this. Before continuing (I've got a few days of stuff
to counter attack, though I am growing bored) and I've not read further,
though I already know Kyle took a good wack at you, and someone else
privately commented on a wiff of protention here, but then she's jealous of
ballasts (as my old lead singer, a ballet dancer herself, liked to call 'em)

Hi. I said that already.

If you caught the adress, and the last few days rants, you'll know I'm in
the thick of some of the current arguments going on here.

Don't skip from here- I'm not going to yell.

I thought it was cool, though kind of newbie mistake for this list.
Let me explain.

See, due to the root of emotion of OTR's music (BTW, your gasping review of
the show was marvelous) We're a bit more of a community than most of your
drooling discussion lists. A lot of us, due to having seen the band do the
same show since GDBD's original release, go to the shows not much to see the
band, but each other. And we meet up at other shows (Bink's, Cowboy Junkies,
Michael Kelsey) to support small and indie bands, en mass, and hang out and
commune afterwards (and before, and sometimes during)

A good chunk of the random discussion comes from those huge periods of
nothing happening, and wanting to stay in touch.

So, the band knows, it's core fans (hi that's us- the Lostees) are tight
like drum heads, and yea, though we may take off topic to rediculous new
platos, we get away with it.

Treehouse, as Fred called it.

So, hi there on the rope ladder. Welcome to the club. Take a look around, if
there's not a band related discussion going on, try on of the other ones,
there's bound to be something.

And yes, we are some pretty consistent personalites.

and, supposedly cute too.