and...

fred et al: nice posts.  even if some of us (eh hem) are boasting some
applicable higher ground, there's room for all of it and for all of us.
with regard to the theology, let's not be too dumbed down by the evangelical
movement.  i know it would be simpler to make these crazy dichotomies and
dismiss the intellectuals.  it's much easier for any of us (prone to either
theory or practice) to push the envelope for our specific forte, but it just
about breaks this heart of mine that might be put to better use on that
higher ground :)  don't make me bring up rodney king... again.

much love-
marie