Re: randoms

> and George Lucas being some sort of
> elfin eared marketing genius,

Funny, I would call him a greedy old man.  I remember back a few years
ago when I bought the trilogy on video.  It was the one in the black
box.  It was marketed as the last chance to own the "original" trilogy.
Well, then the "remastered" tapes came out 6 months later.  Yeah, he got
me on a technicality.  Since then, I think there's been another version
come out.

I personally hate being taken advantage of.  When I hear that video
sales for TPM are less than expected, I just laugh.  I hate greed.