Dancing

The OtR song that sounds most like dancing to me is the fast version of
Moth, or Seahorse with all the fast instruments, or If I'm Drowning.
Tumbleweeds has a good dancing thing going on.

Ms. Thibaut:  The list is a hodgepodge of idiocy usually; we're all guilty.
I gave up for a time last year but here I am again.  Give us something good
to talk about.  Steer us.

Heather:  Are you trying to piss me off?  Just kidding.  Marq, I've sent
Drew Lachey an email telling him he's "the bomb".  Just thought you'd like
to know...

Remember when Over the Rhine sang these words?  They seem to relate somehow:

But this is no dream
you are the deaf ear listening
I know what it means to be seen;
  and not heard
   it's no dream
you are the blinded eye observing
open my mouth
you can finger your way to the words
I'm talkin' 'bout you
whatever you say
why can't it be true
whatever you say

Maybe not the chorus part, but the verse fits anyway.  In my mind.

It's all about us,
Bruce

Whatever we say.