Re: more about love, war and stupid people

Heather here:

Bruce writes:

<< I feel dirty.  No, seriously, that was directed at ME, Heather?!?  I'm
sure
 I'm not trying hard to prove my Christianity.  I'm Catholic-ish, have no
 real need to evangelize.  I wanna take your guns though.  Please FedEx them
 to me. >>

WHOA!  Stop the presses for a second.  Sorry to lapse...  I have been very
busy and didn't have enough time to read the hundred some e-mails I have
spurned.

First, I will comment on my end of everything after I am done reading
everything else.

Second, that statement was in no way pointed at Brucey ( I like him. :) ).
It was a mistatement directed at Adrian.  I apologize for the confusion and
the people I have pissed off.  Meanwhile, AmyRomania made the best statement
I have read in awhile.  I am not actively persecuting the X-ian population on
this list, unless they actively shove IT down my throat.  I admit when the
more typical OTR flaming session starts I run, hide and not even read the
list for a few days.  I consider this tolerance.

Better?

More to come,
Heather