Re: love and war and stupid people

>War could happen, but was
>avoided.  BTW the bastard got out with probation.

The above mentioned war was referring to war as in an extension of nation
state politics, as in robbery writ large on a geo-political scale, as in one
nation fucking another, as in we've got more guns than you do, therefore our
belief system is more superior...yeah, that war.
Not some two-bit teenage stalker with a case of hormonal imbalance or a
terminal case of the stupids, because as he grows older, he will come to the
realization that no girl on the face of this earth is worth such effort and
humiliation to oneself.  Its just simply not worth it no matter how you cut
it, eventually, they will always rip your guts out and want to be friends
afterwards.