Re: more about love, war and stupid people

>He definately has the guts.

Unfortunately, you can't make that statement until he has done it.  You
never know how one reacts to first person violence until it happens.  He
hasn't killed anyone, has he?

>If you saw the fire in DM's eyes

Overly romanticizing a little bit aren't we?  Must've been the jalapeno
pepper he had for lunch.

>when that young fuck
>(btw appropriatly his name was Christian) came close to me, than you would
>understand what it is like for someone to love someone else so much that it
>didn't matter what happened to him.

I offer a different explanation.  Male machismo and possessiveness,
testosterone pissing contest...huh, huh, Jane...my woman...you...you go find
your own...

Our legal system and law enforcement constraints aren't perfect.  Physical
proof of intend and evidence are required.  Sometimes, the system seems a
bit unresponsive to be sure, but its an imperfect system for an imperfect
world.  The alternative is much worse.

>And I, for one, are telling you that you are trying too damn hard to prove
>your Christianity.  Are you one from this list who believes that own rights
>should be taken along with the guns that are there to defend us?

Have you read anything else I've posted?  Christianity indeed.  Gun issues
do not concern me.  As far its concerned, I am an expert marksman, I think
the phrase is I can pick off a knat's left testicle at 50 yards, and that's
all you need to know :)