Re: Re: CBS

>So how was the CBS gig? What did they play? How many people were there?
>Did you have fun? Was the audience full of fans or just jaded New
>Yorkers? And did you meet Mark?

I didn't make the morning deal, only the concert that night.  Mark will
have to give the run down on that one.  Snow fell on them as they finished
. . .

I met Mark and Steph at the concert and we all sat up front together with
my friends and Steph's.  It was a little theater in Midtown that Lindford
and Karin discovered when they were in town a couple weeks ago.  There were
a couple nights open when no plays were being held there, so they booked
it.  It was old and intimate, with carved wood around edges of the stage
and balcony.  The group there for the show was small, but a reasonable size
considering how recently the show was announced.

Everything around and about a concert made for a great first experience for
me of OtR live.  That's about all my brain can get out right now.  Warm,
happy feelings, thankfulness for another great trip to NY.

Jet lag.  That is what this feel like.  Jet lag.

I was amazingly coherent to interview and meet with people for 6 hours today.

how can it be so warm today when it was blowing snow at 5:00am?

oh, yes, i was going to take another nap.

furtherupandfurtherin,

chris