Re: Emmyou Harris question

hey there (it's your friend from PA now in Cincy),

Ric Hordinski (who i'm now working for in the studio) has the CD, the CD that
is the "Making of Wrecking Ball" and the video..... so that means IT's
GOOD!!!! Daniel Lanois produced it....

Christopher F.

<< Hey!!! does anyone here on the list own Emmylou Harris' "Wrecking Ball"
 album? I'm deciding whether i should get it or not.
 I've heard it's a really good album. I know she is a country artist, and was
 wondering how country sounding that album actually is!
 Should i get it or not? lyrics good? bad?
 thanks! to whomever helps me out!!

 - -ope >>