VoL, Amy/Raven, Tax Season

Dan, Dan, Dan...  For YOU tax season is over, but IRPs keep coming until
mid-July!  Assuming I don't quit that crappy night job at IRS by then, I'll
still be at work during the Weds VoL show.  I assumed that show was public
knowledge, I saw Robbie Fulks at Southgate two weekends ago and they
announced it...  FWIW, Dan, you would have LOVED Robbie Fulks but I didn't
know he was gonna be that great until after the show.

RAVEN!  I heard rumours you were moving.  Sorry I was so distant these last
few months as well.  Working 80 hours a week is trickier than I thought it
would be.  At the very least, email me the lyrics to "Star".  PLEASE!!  :)
Vermont is pretty lucky.

BRL