RE: cry

Okay, this didn't work first time around. I still haven't had my morning coffee!!

I am with you...I saw OTR at the same C-stone show, and then once the next summer in New Mexico, but that was the last time for me! I'm jealous. I missed the Seattle show because of previous engagements as well, so I'm just hoping they will be back out this way before too long.

I empathize with you....
Sarah