Re: gee, thanks....

>(Warning- the following reply contains sarcasm in an attempt to >match the
>tone of the reply to mine. One good sarcasm deserves another and all that
>;-)

I detect no sarcasm, try again, bub.  Perhaps we need to define the term
sarcasm for future reference?

>These movies we're
>talking about, made by human beings right?

The classification of such animals are still uncertain.  They look like homo
sapiens but personally I think we are being conditioned by cyborgs from
outterspace, trying to lull us into a false sense of security in preparation
for a general invasion.

>Something inside us understands that things aren't what they are
>supposed to be and we make up stories that are often metaphors of >the
>imprint

Faulty Matrix programming.

>within us that either remembers prefall life or longs for heaven. Life can
>be
>shit when we compare it to our dreams, but yet we keep on dreaming.
>Perhaps,

We are not talking about some kind of genetic memory are we?  Because if we
are, I am going to have to snort in a very derisive manner.  I do not
remember any prefall life or long for heaven.  One goes to heaven for the
weather and hell for the company.

>just as one in the dark before morning knows the day is coming we >look
>forward to it.

I prefer eternal darkness, nuclear winter, the forever sleep.  Sunlight is
too depressing.

>Although I haven't suffered
>physically my life has been pretty much a series of broken dreams

Don't worry, your time of physical suffering will come, i promise.

>but I know
>it'll all work out cuz there is one who holds all the cards.

If that's the case, I want to know who is holding the cards and if he has
any previous criminal records for fraud and where his hands have been
recently.  I hope he washed his hands before coming back to duty.

>Others call it the hope that is in them. And,
>since it resides in the race as a whole, I tend to think there must
> >be>something to it.

False assumption, the program will now shut down.  If the problem persists,
please contact your system administrator.

>Even seems downright empirical to me. A  few billion human
>experiments and they all come out with the same *glitch*...NOT!

First of all, how early 90's.  It wasn't funny when people first start
saying it.  Why don't you go comb out your fake bleached blond hair some
more, garth.  Or better yet, say Chi-Ching a couple of times in front of
your mirror, until you can feel your long lost youth and coolness coming
back. Repeat as necessary.
And obviously not EVERYONE came out with the "glitch", some are quite well
grounded in reality.  So there goes your data set.  Double regression curve
not valid.

>Doesn't argue against love and communion.
>Argues for it.

I would, if they weren't a figment of your imagination.

>Yea, and love
>is just a gastrointestinal pain right?

intense gastrointestinal pain, ulcer even.  massive hemorrage of the lining.
  Take Excedrin for headaches, Midol for cramps.

>Now that's a fantasy world of highest order.
>Historically people constantly put themselves INTO danger for that mythical
>thing called *love*

When is the last time someone put themselves into danger for "love"?  I
applaud your romantic ideas, however misguided they might be.  People go
into danger for personal gains, mainly economic reasons.  Wars aren't fought
for love, they are fought over politics and money.

>With the aforementioned scenario people would in general
>run and hide when danger came near in order to survive, not get right into
>the thick of it.

most People do run and hide when danger comes near.  Takes a select few
stupid ones to rush into danger.

>If one looks at *evil* and *good* abstractly it has to be good that is
>eternal if we admit either exist at all. All the ideas about what is evil
>are
>perversions and corruptions of what is thought of as good so good can stand
>on its own whereas evil must always be reliant on the good to even exist at
>all.

Once again, Logic error. Even by your definition, at best.  how can good be
defined without evil?

>PS -- it has been known to happen; people with the equivalent of a machine
>gun sticking up their anal cavity have showed love for their torturer.

Dreamers, where do you find them.  I am still looking for sarcasm by the
way, and no sir, didn't find any.