nyc

hi all,

just got back from the ny show and thought i would drop you a line before i
crash, (work is going to hurt tomorrow)
anyway, the show was wonderful. i havent seen them in so long. my cheeks
literally hurt from smiling so much.
i finally met karin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is so great.
and linford remembered me from some philly shows. :)
they are such wonderful people.
anyway, more details later,
hmmmmmm. it was so wonderful. and the theater was a great place for them.
mark, chris and i were ...well...front row...yippee....
ahhh, i could go on and on.
i am off to bed with karins voice singing in my head.
nite all.
stephani