Re: CBS

> Sigh, I can see that the CBS early show is going to be my favorite show
until
> they air Over Then Rhine.  My vcr is going to get a good work out.
>
> Hope everyone is having a good day
>
> Penny

quick note before I fall into bed for a few hours.  NY was wonderful.  Karin
and Lindford were wonderful.  The drive back from 2am til now was not quite as
wonderful, but was done successfully :) worth every bit of the trip.
Karin said that they would send a note to the list as soon as they know when
their performance will be shown on CBS.  She didn't know the date yet.

good night, um, morning

luce