Re: Pass the drugs, please

Laura asked:

> And um...what time's this thing on TV tomorrow morning?

 Actually, I don't think it's airing tomorrow.  Steve Kimbrough sent me
this the other day.

> The Over The Rhine post tape will be on the Plaza

So I think this is just the tape that will air in the near future.  At
least I hope it's not airing tomorrow since I haven't/cannot set my VCR
due to:

A.  I'll be out of town and can't push RECORD.
B.  The stupid thing only has timer controls on the remote which hasn't
worked since the batteries leaked ?acid? into the circuitry a coupla
months ago.

"So you think you can stomp me and spit in my eye?
 you think you can love me and leave me to die?"