Re: Pass the drugs, please

> Amsterdam seems fine, and they're all drugged up all the time.  It seems a
> blurry line to different folks as to what should constitute an illegal
drug.

They aren't all drugged up all the time in Amsterdam. Or are you joking?
Anyway, Amsterdam is a nice city...just the same as cities here... I don't
think there is a higher percentage per capita of prostitution or drug
use...you can just see it because it's cleary advertised in the store
fronts, as opposed to in the US, where you just need to know the right
person, and heck...I'm a "good little Christian girl" and I know the right
people.

Of course, this is not documented material...just my personal experience and
opinion.

And um...what time's this thing on TV tomorrow morning?

Lara