Re: Re: who needs content anyway?

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:32:02 PST Amy Joy Eversole <amy_smiley at hotmail_com> wrote:

i liked linford's letter.  did everyone else get four copies of it, or was
hotmail just playing mind games with me?  the illustration he used about his
father's preaching and announcements instantly took me back to the days when
i sat under my own father's sermons.

Yeah, I liked that too.  However, my primary memory from my father's sermons was that time at Lickspring Baptist Church in Trafalgar, Indiana when I was on the front pew with my buddy (I don't even remember who it was) not being a very good boy.  My Dad responded by stopping his sermon (that took some doing!), pointing at me, and saying "Young man, go sit with your mother."
...I love my father.

Kelvin