Re: i hate to lurk nothing

Hey, Jane!  I thought you'd left us.  Glad to hear you were just lurking.  Yeah, it is getting pretty boring...hopefully it's just a phase.
I actually saved Linford's letter, as well as the one from Mike Roe, to read later when I have more time.  I don't usually do that, but even in my quick glance-overs they looked too rich to not go back to later.  Maybe soon I'll do that...Kind of like the episodes of 'The Practice' I've been taping.  (Has anyone noticed I seem to be addicted to the ellipses....)
We're all gonna die - that sucks...but it's real.  I think for the first time in my life, I'm not afraid of that.  I just don't want it to hurt.  And please God, don't let it be by drowning!  I'm really on this quest for peace right now and I beleive the REAL ultimate peace will come when I'm in heaven with my Redeemer.
Anyway...glad you're here.

Kelvin

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
                             -- Thoreau