Re: movies and a new question

first jg said something about the band to band combat cd:

thanks jg!  i forgot i had it, and i was in here listening to jewel.  but now
jewel's out of the cd player and band to band combat is in!  i like it
already, and it's only on track 2!

oh, and chuck got his cd as well....so, if anyone wants a copy of it, we have
a copy to spare.  i don't think we both really need a copy, since we usually
only listen to cds when we're in the car.

and secondly, jan said:  "which otr song would *i* cover?"

EVERYMAN'S (every jan's) DAUGHTER!

what do i win?  :)

and thirdly, to amyromania...i went to see some of chuck's games the other
night, and the team we saw when you were here was playing.  remember gregg,
the little kid wearing number 1?  well, his team lost again, poor thing.  but
it was a good game.  just thought you might wanna know...since we were
thinking about you.  :)

happy monday everyone.  i'm on spring break...thank goodness!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka