Re: movies and a new question

The most covered otr song?  seems like I've heard more stories of people
doing LD.

What would I cover?  I would love to "trip myself and fall upon your
fabulous sword--and Moove here by the stained glass window..."

:)

and earlier, Amyjoy said:

> "any recourse now
> well it's much too late
> anyway
> and our hate
> like toys
> should be put away
> anyway"

Well, let me say that this song has quickly become by favourite of the
new songs released lately.  And to me, it exemplifies the direction the
new band is taking.  Karin's voice is so high in the mix and she's
singing so confidently--something that could have never happened five
years ago.  I put Anyway and And Can It Be back to back on a disc (two
of my faves--and two similar types of songs) and the difference is
astonishing.  Someone once said that the Linford is making Karin's voice
the focal point of the band, and I agree.  It's something that I agree
*with* too, however,  I was watching the GMA performance yesterday and
all those old discussions came back to me" "what makes otr, otr?"

Well it's interesting to me that I once considered every member
integral,but now I feel that *Karin* is otr.  Some of you may feel
differently, but with the leaving of Ric and Brian, I place Karin's
voice above Linford's Lyrics.   I'm an aural person and I hear a voice
before I recognize good lyrics-it's what kept me from bob dylan and vol
for so long--I just had to come to terms with the voice.  So anyway :)
it dawned on me as I considered what would I do if Karin suddenly left
the band?  I probably would still be a fan of Linford's writing, but I
wouldn't follow the band as closely as I have over the last decade.  I
would still buy the recordings, but I probably wouldn't maintain the
level of interest.  And that's very interesting for me now to admit...
Linford has taken the band to new heights, but  he's now placed a value
on the band for me.  It's Karin's voice.  She *is* otr to me now...  If
she left, it would no longer be OtR...

So now that I got off on that tangent, I wanted to also put this Bible
quote out here in relation to Anyway.  It's what first stuck out to me
when I heard the song

1 Cor 13:11

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I
thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.