Re: movies and a new question

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmm I am not sure perhaps it would be
_Everyman's_Daughter_
If I had the ability to sing without  butchering the song it would be
_Bothered_.

Debbie

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:11:10 EST, Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:

  >>>on an otr note--i saw a girl cover "circle of quiet" at a coffeehouse
last
  night, which made me wonder what the most frequently covered otr song
  is...any thoughts, anyone?  or--if any of you were to cover just one otr
  song, what would it be?  i think i'd go with "happy with myself,"  except
  that i would probably place innocence mission's "bright as yellow" before
  any otr cover.

  happy sunday,
  amyjoy<<<

  anyone want to take a guess at which one *i* might cover?
  : )
  (this will separate the seniors from the freshmen...)
  jan