[Re: movies and a new question]

from Amy and JG:

>> mulder definitely beats alex trebek.

>i remember when we first began watching X-Files,  (first episode,  we didn't
come late to the party)  i didn't think that Mulder was that handsome of a
guy.   I didn't think that Scully was that attractive a woman, either, come
to that.   Must be familiarity,

jg, i love you, but pleeeeaaassse!  familiarity?  the man is hot -- he's one
of the most attractive actors out there right now -- too bad he has the
personality of a snail in real life

>On Eeyore:  He's never on my TV.  I think we have him on a videotape or two.
He is a  nice ass, though,  I agree.   They're all nice,  though.  Nice
little bears,  nice little tigers,  nice little owls,  even that nice little
Christopher Robin is nice.

Eeyore definitely has the best ass

>>  or--if any of you were to cover just one otr
>> song, what would it be?

>Grey Monologue,  because it matches my musical abilities almost precisely.
Now,  if only i ~had~  a snare drum  and brushes....

Not that any one really cares, but I've actually been thinking about this for
a few months now.  I am going to sing again sometime before April and I have
actually been wanting to do Lucy -- been practicing and everything.  It's just
that it's more of a singer's song and it's kind of hard to talk the guitarists
into it.

Also, I would love to do Poughkeepsie sometime, but I'm scared that I would
butcher the song.

>"It's just another happy Sunday
Ohhh,  Ohhh.
That's my fun day.
Ohhh,  Ohhh.
My I don't have to run day...."

Prince/Bangles,  kinda sorta.

Ok -- is this the result of wool-loss?  Somebody get that boy some wool,
ASAP!

OTR content -- has anyone who got the "new" gdbd read the dedications yet?  a
very nice comment to the Junkies and to all of those people who "post" letters
to the band -- interesting

--dana--